IPS (Integrated Plumbing System) panels can be placed in any setting; helping prevent vandalism, integrating a full colour scheme or creating that minimalistic executive look. IPS Panel Systems not only conceal unsightly pipe work at the rear of a toilet cubicle, they complete the modern washroom look.
Simple, functional and highly cost-effective, our system is flexible enough to suit any washroom and is designed for easy installation.
- Offsite manufacture.
- Better use of costly floor space, no service ducts needed.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas.
- Available in a selection of board materials and colour options.
- Cost effective with knock on savings for other trades.
No on-site laminating – all components factory bonded
The wall is not only stylish, but also convenient to do the periodical maintenance.
Let our team of experts help you with any questions or queries you may have.
Give us a call on 0151 630 6880
TYPICAL IPS PANEL SYSTEM
TIMBER FRAME NOT SUPPLIED BY US
Overall Height: Varies according to cubicle / room dimensions.
Panels: 18mm thick, Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC) as standard with protective 2.0mm PVC to all exposed edges.